We take pride in what we do!
Dr Roofs and Commercial Services replaces the existing roof on your house or business in a thrifty, professional, and organized manner. The following are some of the thorough tasks we routinely perform when re-roofing your home:
- Leaving windows, doorways, surrounding ground and shrubbery covered with tarps or temporary protective structures.
- Locate a dumpster or trailer nearby where roofing debris can be safely and conveniently contained for disposal. The roofing debris is cleaned up and disposed of each day.
- Thoroughly remove all existing layers of roofing, and sweep roof clean of dust and debris prior to installation of new shingles.
- Replace roofing felt.
- Clean out all gutters.
- Sweep or rinse off roof after installation.
- Rake the yard and bushes and sweep driveways and sidewalks.
- Use rolling magnet to pick up stray nails.